[chbot] Willowbank fibre network.

Richard Jones richardandjanenz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 10:29:53 GMT 2019

iirc you use a sharp tool to strip away the kevlar protection and cleave
the optical fibre cleanly before splicing.
Search on Ali Express for 'Fusion Splicer' and watch the youtube videos for
how to perform fusion splice on an optical fibre.
Back in the day (30 years ago) we always used a contractor to do our
splices for CCTV in UK.

Richard Jones