[chbot] Filter

Trevor Wignall zl3adz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:46:43 BST 2018

A quick look at the individual data points suggests that there is a regular
higher reading every fourth reading. Without knowing more about the sensor
system, I cannot guess whether this is an artifact of the sensors, or some
form of interference. However if this is confirmed, it may be possible to
measure this stray signal - whatever its cause - and subtract it from the
data. I am assuming that this isn't the actual data that you are seeking to
measure of course!
It would help to know what information you are trying to extract from this
data, and what can be ignored, so we can suggest appropriate filtering
techniques that leave what you want and remove what you don't want, rather
than the other way around :)
Trevor