[chbot] ARM debugging

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:58:24 BST 2018

I think it could depend on various things such as the CPU and the debugger.

In 30+ years I have never used them.

You can achieve something similar with gdb macros. Something along the
lines of:

while 1
   watch banana.peel
  if banana.peel == 0 then break
 continue
end while

but of course written in the write syntax :-).