[chbot] ARM debugging

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Thu Oct 18 03:12:44 BST 2018

Knowing that several members of the group have experience of ARM
processors, I thought I'd pose this question.

I'm trying to use a conditional watchpoint - Eclipse syntax is not
transparent so I'm going directly from the GDB console (arm-none-eabi-gdb
version 7.10.1.20160923) with the following command line

   watch banana.peel if banana.peel != 0

but the condition gets ignored (i.e. breaks on all values written to
banana.peel).

Are conditions actually supported on arm gdb?

--
Robin Gilks