[chbot] Bluetooth LE tags

Darran darran at nzllive.com
Fri Jul 13 09:26:10 BST 2018

So I thought I'd grab one of these for a look.

The main chip is a Beken BK3431
(http://www.datasheetcafe.com/bk3431-datasheet-bluetooth-chip-beken/)
running an ARM968 processor with JTAG, I2C, SPI and UART interfaces.

Sounds interesting.

I have taken a couple of picture of the chip and board:

http://nzllive.com/BLETile/IMG_20180713_181913.jpg
http://nzllive.com/BLETile/IMG_20180713_191141.jpg
http://nzllive.com/BLETile/IMG_20180713_191159.jpg
http://nzllive.com/BLETile/vlcsnap-2018-07-13-19h07m07s601.png
http://nzllive.com/BLETile/vlcsnap-2018-07-13-19h08m03s635.png
http://nzllive.com/BLETile/vlcsnap-2018-07-13-19h08m36s413.png
http://nzllive.com/BLETile/vlcsnap-2018-07-13-19h09m01s123.png

If anyone is interested there are a 'shite ton' of them at the Belfast
Warehouse in the automotive section.

Darran