[chbot] Group project: Wireless remote security monitor

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:53:49 BST 2018

> * Optical jammers to protect from unwanted photography or video should now be commercially available. This was a hot research topic about a decade ago, and I would expect it to have made it to market.

This is of interest. If the camera is not using an IR filter it is possible to obtain some fairly bright IR lights. If the camera on the drone has an IR cut filter, then this will not work so well. Maybe if you can track it you can alight a mirror to direct sunlight back towards it? If there were more than one operating at once this would complicate things!