[chbot] Group project: Wireless remote security monitor

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:48:56 BST 2018

> Again, not sure if jammed drones fall out of the sky, hover, or return to launch site (via GPS). more opportunities for speculation.

Seems to me like this would be at the drone manufactures discretion and the kind of sensors and system the drone is running. Even if a country has a law around what should happen. The problem is grey imports of goods which possibly by-pass the law and are operated illegally.

Any of the units which have decent sensors (GPS) and sane programming will probably try to stay put or return to a pre-defined location (possibly the launch site).

Electronic Sounds :
http://htrax.xyz