[chbot] STL file vs 3D printer frustration..

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu Sep 7 04:45:39 BST 2017

Thanks Peter, Will give that a bash tonight.

I'd not noticed that simply3D works with the Davinci either..

The standard software scores very highly on the 'Wife can use it' scale
which is important for her craft stuff she makes with it. It's not so
hot on features / functionality though.

She is a far better modeler than I am so her stuff actually looks cool
when she's done as well, whereas I'm making purely functional stuff for
Model aircraft etc.

Cheers, Chris H.