[chbot] New valve

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:08:50 GMT 2017

Everything until it gets into your ears is part of the "musical
instrument", hence the tuning of concert halls before performances.

You could arguably take it further: everything until it gets into your
brain. Hence the further application of filtering and distortion by drugs
before you actually "hear" the music.