[chbot] 60 min of free power per day

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Sun Jun 25 11:21:50 BST 2017

Just had a look at the panel & I have 7 16 amp circuits for the underfloor
heating (that I never use) plus the hot water.

I share a 30kva transformer with next door and everything is rated at 100A
as far as I know (the 3 phase power I ran to the shed years ago is on a
100A circuit and looks like the same size cable).

Assuming 7 floors plus water of 3kw each I still can't get to the 100A
(quite!!).

If I could override the ripple control it might be interesting to try ;)