[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, Monday 20th Feb 2017, 6:30pm, 5 Idris Road

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Feb 18 00:56:48 GMT 2017

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that our next meeting is on Monday.

Since our last meeting, the trading table has been completely
're-stocked' with a wide array of interesting items. Many bargains
available for a small donation to our host club.

Please bring along any projects that you have been working on, along
with a healthy curiosity, and maybe some off-the-wall ideas and suggestions.

As usual, the evening will start with the usual informal get together.
Around 7:30 (maybe a bit later) we may move into the more formal
unprepared-talks-from-the-front.

This is a very low-key event with people arriving and leaving as they
feel fit.

As usual, guests are most welcome.

Hope to see you there,

Regards,

Mark

PS Happy to accept small stuff for the trading table, but we can't
accept CRT based products, or larger items such as printers and scanners.