[chbot] batteries : dangerous goods

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 23 01:16:38 BST 2017

Interesting...

the youshop link states that the following are excluded :

- Standalone lithium-ion batteries
- Batteries including powercore/powerports which also function as a
powerbank

So how long before some enterprising Asian company produces a battery
powered product that does absolutely nothing (maybe blink and LED)
... and has easily removable internal LiPo cells ?

-Mark