[chbot] 18650 capacity measurements

Andy ZL3AG zl3ag at radioengineering.com
Wed Oct 26 00:12:21 BST 2016

I have an AkkuMaster MC2001 I was given for helping rescue a German sailor and his possessions from a run-aground yacht off the caribbean mexican coastline. A bit tricky for me to use as all the menus are in German.

Unfortunately, it only does NiCad/NiMh/Pb, as you could have had it for as long as you needed it.