[chbot] Digital Apollo : ISBN 9780262516105 for loan

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Oct 25 21:17:16 BST 2016

see https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/digital-apollo

Charles Manning has kindly agreed to allow his book to circulate around
our group

I have just finished it; and excellent read it is.

It is more about the convergence of Engineering needs, Pilot demands,
and product usability than (computer) technicalities.

Email me off list if you would like to borrow it next, and we can
arrange for transfer.

First person who commits to take it off my hands the earliest wins :)

Book needs to be picked up from St Martins.

Book must be passed on to someone in the group when you are done.

-Mark