[chbot] Commodore C64 Survives Over 25 Years Balancing Drive Shafts In Auto Repair Shop

Andy ZL3AG zl3ag at radioengineering.com
Mon Oct 3 22:22:01 BST 2016

On a similar note, if you visit the AA testing station in Sockburn, down near the back of the test area is a trolley with a computer on it. It runs some early version of windows, and to stop the display going to sleep all the time, they've hooked up a windscreen wiper motor to the mouse to keep the mouse pointer moving.