[chbot] 40Mhz dual trace scope - free to a good home.

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sun Oct 2 00:07:20 BST 2016

Hi-ho,

Per this image: http://logicalit.biz/forumimages/cro.jpg

A Topward 40MHZ dual trace CRO.

Cleaning out my (rather small) man-cave / office and I don't have a need
for the scope any more.

Comes with one 10x/1x 10pf probe and can throw in a power cord if you
don't have a spare standard IEC lead.

Was shiny and new from Dove electronics about 1997 or so and warmed a
spot on my bench for a few years when I was doing electronics work for
part of my daily bread but only used it a couple of times in the last 10
years.

Fired up and tested today all the functions appear to work fine,
self-calibration is good on both traces.

Pickup is out past Leeston if you want a drive, or I can take it to work
at Tait during the week and you can pickup from there.

First in, first served for $0.00.  Going to offer it on some other
mailing lists if it's not taken by tomorrow night.

Cheers, Chris H.

(ren-sent without attachment, I got moderated. :-) )