[chbot] Robotics meeting reminder

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Feb 12 23:54:16 GMT 2016

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that we are having the next Robotics Group
meeting, the evening of Monday 15 Feb 2016 at the BR05 club rooms.

See http://www.idesignz.org/robotics/chch_robotics_br05.pdf for the map.

Entry is by way of a gold coin donation, to cover our costs to the host
club (NZART BR05 radio club).

Kick off will be 6:30pm as usual.

Please bring along any projects you have been working on, along with a
friend.

.... or just turn up to have a quick look around to see what all of the
fuss is about.

There is quite a pile of junque that will be disposed of this week, so
if you had your eye on any of it, this may be your last chance to pick
up a bargain.

There is also a chance that one of our fine members may be turning up
with a trailer-load of newer stuff, at bargain prices.

No membership, committees, or other such bother, just a Dilbert-grade
gathering.

See you Monday eve.

-Mark A