[chbot] BGA reballing etc.

m.beckett at amuri.net m.beckett at amuri.net
Tue Jan 6 03:49:59 GMT 2015

Mark

Have you had a chance to try the Pico Paste tool I lent you.

Could something along those lines be the answer for fiddly
application.??

Cheers

Mark

wrote:

>> Hi Mark, On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Mark Atherton
markaren1 at xtra.co.nz [1]> wrote: I bought the stencils + jig out of
curiosity, in the hope that it might include a 16 x 16 x 0.8mm pattern
(which it appears not to have). So, solder balls are missing, but have
plenty of spare flux. You are more than welcome to the whole lot, but
please take some photos of your experiences. Okay, great. Yes, I will
take you up on that offer - and yes, happy to document my trials and
tribulations. I will try to be at the next meeting if you want to bring
it in then. I just put in an order for 10x bottles of various sized
solder balls (12.5k in each bottle) for $13.50. Free shipping, so should
be here in a month or so. I'm, not all that great with fiddly stuff, so
could go either way really. Cheers, Yani.
directions and dates. When replying, please edit your Subject line to
reflect new subjects.

> Mail
Archives: http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/ [8]

Meetings usually 3rd Monday each month. See http://kiwibots.org [9] for