[chbot] Eprom burner

William Fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:00:23 GMT 2015

ages ago I acquired some z80 CPU's and after finding a potential base to start off
http://searle.hostei.com/grant/z80/SimpleZ80.html using the 32k version of this. I am in need of an eprom burner, preferably a USB type as 2 parallel port controlled ones have been rendered useless in one way or another (either parallel port signalling differences on a homemade one and a dead logic chip on an eBay one).

I have means of erasing the eproms (sterilising UV lamps in a cardboard box with a lid switch ;P), unless I give someone an eprom with unknown erased status and the .hex file to burn to the device, It would be a lot easier if someone lent me a burner or knows somewhere I can get a usb one cheaper than the $120+ ones on fleabay