[chbot] multiple chocolate fish challenge (or how to search our archives)

Peter Ellens ellensp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:33:58 GMT 2014

Unless im missing the point, this is not needed

you can use google

eg search for "choc fish site:lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/"

the important bit is the site keyword, only results from that site is
displayed

You can also just use google like that from a search field and a tiny
bit of java