[chbot] OT: Low profile RCB

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 03:34:30 BST 2014

Thanks Kay, Mark and Volker for the very helpful replies.

>From the dimension drawings that Mark pointed me to which I somehow
failed to find on my original search it does appear as though the DIN
rail approach could save me those precious mm. I can't see from the
catalogues whether I can get a cover for a DIN mounted RCBO to convert
it to surface mount.

I guess total DIN rail conversion would be nice, but a little
excessive. I did go the bathroom mounted rcd socket route in the last
place and the price made me wince.

I do have an ace up my sleeve which is to recess the mounting board,
but I may still be a few mm short :-(

Richard