[chbot] Chock Fish contest

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Sat Dec 6 01:41:46 GMT 2014

On Sat 06 Dec 2014 13:54:31 NZDT +1300, Helmut Walle wrote:

> Hmm, I guess the question to be asked may have to involve something
> conditional and / or compound...

No, these kind of things can be solved with simple logic.

Noteworthy is that one sister *will* lie, not *may* lie, thus creating a
guaranteed logic negation. Another condition is that all parties know
that one sister will lie.

It's fairly simple once you realise how you have to ask, the actual
question is probably irrelevant (as in several are possible). My other
half just remembered the trick...