[chbot] Meeting Reminder: Monday 16 September 2013 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Mon Sep 16 03:37:00 BST 2013

On Mon 16 Sep 2013 14:16:47 NZST +1200, Charles Manning wrote:

> >How does one check those cords for asbestos?
>
> Easy. You just don't worry about such a tiny amount of asbestos.

Uhhm, I'm not sure about that one. IIRC there are no minimum safe
exposure levels set for asbestos because even tiny amounts have been
shown to be carcenogenic.

There are minimum acceptable levels set for mercury. Its problem
potential increases with accumulated tissue concentration.

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.