[chbot] web site problem

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Tue Nov 26 20:45:57 GMT 2013

I think its a given that facebook as our main site is out ....
However it seems that a lot of people use it, so as a repository for
meeting schedules it could work out.

Just to clarify the domains4less price for the 2gb storage, 10Gb traffic
is $6.99/mth + gst which is $96/yr
http://www.domains4less.co.nz/web-hosting/index.php
They are offering a free six month hosting .....
http://www.domains4less.co.nz/newsletter/2013/november/

There are some other free hostings around, and maybe someone knows of
room on another host.

Kerry is right that we need to decide what purpose the site is for, and
how best to utilise it to encourage more members.

Mark