[chbot] nordic nRF

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon May 20 21:29:07 BST 2013

Terry King is very active in the Arduino forums.
An american partnered with a chinaman to run the operation.
At least he trials them and has supporting documentation with his products.

Ahh no.
I was planning on adding them to a Digispark, but they lack enough pins.
Someone was doing something tricky, and I thought I'd let it settle,
before picking them up again.

But if you wanted to borrow a pair ... I'm sure I could trust you and
you have the gear to resolve the question.
Being out in the countryside, we don't have a lot of 2.4GHz to
interfere, so my results might be under optimal conditions.

mark