[chbot] OT: Position disestablished

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 22:39:43 BST 2013

Hi Robin,

Sorry to hear we're losing you (not to mention surprised - certainly the
hobby stuff you do is very impressive).

This is a longshot, but I couldn't help noticing on the list linked to in
the post about "The Valley in Christchurch" that Aiotec were looking for
someone back in March (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tvic/pSTvebZpfuA). I don't see a
listing currently on their website, but couldn't hurt to enquire.

They are the company (formerly Bluewater Systems) that comes to mind when I
think embedded consulting / design house.

Cheers,
Yani.