[chbot] OT: Position disestablished

follower follower at rancidbacon.com
Wed Jun 12 10:07:34 BST 2013

On 12 June 2013 20:40, Robin Gilks <robin at gilks.org> wrote:
> It's not altogether strange that after a decade in one place I'm somewhat
> disconnected from the job market but as some of you have an inkling of my
> embedded development skills I thought why not ask as to what is about in
> Christchurch and its suburbs.
Feel free to come along to our The Valley in Christchurch tech dinner
this Thursday <https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tvic/A-WuLc0GdL0/discussion>:

  Thursday June 13 @ 6pm
  China Kitchen, Papanui <http://www.chinakitchen.co.nz/>

It good place to talk with others in the industry--and although it's
mostly software peeps there's some people with hardware experience
too.

I'm not sure we can accommodate all 76 but please feel free to pass on
the invite. :)

--Philip;