[chbot] OT: SDR

Solor Vox solorvox at epic.geek.nz
Tue Jan 1 23:05:20 GMT 2013

I've had myth up and running for a few years now if you want to chat about
that offline.  I'm also the author of the MHEG2XMLTV for DVB-T EPG
listings using myth.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mheg2xmltv/

Gnuradio has a ton of decoder modules.  You might check out
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/gr-air-modes

I've had some trouble getting it compile as the build system appears
broken in git version.

Cheers

P.S. Be careful with the cheap E4000 on DX as many don't have the $0.10
ESD diode and can get fried with external antennas.

http://www.reddit.com/r/RTLSDR/comments/tl187/tuner_protection_diodes/

--
http://epic.geek.nz/