[chbot] 3d Design software.

Chris Hamling c.hamling at vexrobotics.co.nz
Tue Dec 18 23:02:01 GMT 2012

Charles,

Have a look at http://vexrobotics.com

The VEX competition IS sponsored by Autodesk both internationally and in New
Zealand, in fact they have been giving FREE formal training to teams in New
Zealand for the past three years, so yes, we qualify.

New Zealand have, in addition, won the Autodesk Inventor Design Challenge
for the last three years in a row.

We are looking for more mentors in Christchurch so why not join us and find
out why the VEX competition is the biggest and fastest growing robotics
competition in the world.

I hope this answers your question as I am not sure why I am getting so much
implied criticism.

Chris Hamling
National Manager - Kiwibots
c.hamling at vexrobotics.co.nz