[chbot] 3d Design software.

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:24:19 GMT 2012

Chris

Unless the VEX robotics competition is sponsored by Autodesk, or you have
specific permission from Autodesk, then I would not assume that you qualify.

The terms and conditions are very specific as to eligibility. To paraphrase:
* A student or employee in a bona fide educational organisation that must
fulfil various criteria.
* A student/mentor/coach registered in an Autodesk sponsored competition.

Some "oh, it's educational" hand-waving is not enough.
Nor would "somehow being involved" be enough.

Regards

Charles