[chbot] Cheap Arduino Stuff

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:54:51 GMT 2012

Hello,

I have been browsing HobbyKing too, lately.  I am sorely tempted by this:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__22393__Hobbyking_6_in_1_Machine_Tool_Sanding_Turning_Sawing_Wood_Turning_Drilling_Milling.html

I don't want to be the first to buy it, in case it's rubbish, or just
a toy, but it does look viable.

Another source for Arduino and associated bits and bobs is DealExtreme
(www.dx.com).  I just placed an order for a bluetooth serial adapter
and an Arduino mini.  I've never ordered from DX before, so I'll
report how it goes.

Best wishes,

Andrew