[chbot] Random component give away. V 1.0

william fleetwil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:57:12 BST 2012

i think they are actually 100k resistor packages, i read a 104 on one of the
devices at the top of the jar
i might consider taking a few of those piezo speakers (or the whole jar)
let us know what other stuff you have, any semiconductors/IC's/LED's etc.
if you have any shift registers and 8 output open collector transistor
packages in amongst the stuff (or UCN5841's preferably, basically the two
combined) give me a yell