[chbot] Random component give away. V 1.0

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Wed Apr 25 10:21:32 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm cleaning out the workshop and slowly picking through all the
component stocks from the old business.  I thought I'd post some of the
stuff I have no need for here to see if anyone wants it.

First up I've got a jar full of 10k 6 way (7 pin) sil resistors,
probably 2 thousand or so, maybe?  Dunno.  Not gonna count em. :-)

3/4 of the same sized jar full of piezo speakers.

per:

http://logicalit.biz/forumimages/120452piezo.jpg
http://logicalit.biz/forumimages/120425sil.jpg

Lemme know if you're interested in either.

I've gotta clean out 15 years worth of electronics 'stuff' over the next
few weeks so I'll probably post some more items soon. :-)

Cheers, Chris H.