[chbot] My robot introduction.

Peter Ellens ellensp at xnet.co.nz
Mon Oct 17 10:06:16 BST 2011

Hi Everyone

I thought I would write a small e-mail into introduce my robot.

I was at tonights meeting, but since I have transport issues, and the
robot is not mobile, it is unlikely to make an appearance. Though I note
that some of you have already seen it.

My robot is a Cartesian Robot, in particular its a Prusa Reprap  see
www.reprap.org for more info.

For those not familiar with this project the eventual aim is a robot
that can make a copy of itself.

Currently this is just in its infancy, but it makes a very nice 3D
plastics printer / Rapid prototyper.

If anyone interested I have been blogging its ongoing development at
http://dustsreprap.blogspot.com/

Peter