[chbot] ARM boards

Simon Chester simonches at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:17:39 GMT 2011

One of the founders of Raspberry Pi, Eben Upton, is a SoC architect at
Broadcom.
That's how they got hold of the chip, which is normally only available in
very large quantities.

According to the FAQ <http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs>, there will be a
binary driver for the GPU, but it didn't mention any of the other hardware.

Simon