[chbot] Anyone making PCBs?

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 31 08:05:53 BST 2011

Kind of you to post the details Andrew,

I've made several attempts at the toner transfer method using .020 inch
tracks and 0.020 inch gaps and failed miserably. I don't recall how I did
the cleaning, stainless steel cleaning pads I think, so maybe the additional
detail is in the acetone. What size tracks and gaps are you using? I finally
gave up and used photo sensitive PCBs instead. With your encouragement it
deserves another try :-)

Richard