[chbot] Wellington Animatronics with Arduino Course

Tim Carr Tim at mindkits.co.nz
Tue May 10 01:41:32 BST 2011

Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you all know that  we're running another
of the really popular Arduino courses in Wellington at the end of the month.

It's focused on beginners wanting to learn about Arduino and we've built it
around animatronics so it's going to be really hands on and fun.

I'm hoping you wouldn't mind spreading the word as it's a great way for
beginners to get a boat load of skills really quickly and in a fun
environment.

If anyone is interested you can let me know (Tim at mindkits.co.nz) and I'll
point you in the right direction toward Massey Uni.

--
Regards,
Tim