[chbot] Next Meeting

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 4 00:59:40 BST 2011

Our next meeting is due in a little under 2 weeks time on Monday 16th May
and we a still missing our favourite Science Alive venue. I was wondering if
anyone would be interested in a hands on fixing session? We could for
example get Jimmys AVR programmer working which I think has resisted
attempts to bring it up so far. I could see about holding the session at
Tait Radio Communications if people are interested. Alternatively we could
just meet for a chat at the Cashmere Club. Thoughts anyone?

Cheers

Richard