[chbot] Last nights meeting

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Tue Jul 19 05:07:22 BST 2011

Hi!
Great to see so many faces last night- and nice to be exposed to an entirely
new hobby (must resist the temptation!)
Here some links:
18gram vga quality camera that I attached to my plane, heli and micro-heli:
http://www.nitroplanes.com/sm18gfpvmivi.html
Micro-heli:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/gyro-mini-steel-usb-rechargeable-3-ch-r-c-helicopter-44868
TBot- educational robot on sale now for $199 http://onerobot.org
12Blocks- visual programming language for PICAXE, Propeller, etc:
http://12blocks.com
Hanno
http://hannoware.com