[chbot] Last nights meeting

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jul 19 01:53:17 BST 2011

Special thanks to Chris and Wallace for bringing along their CNC machines
last night to demo. Thanks also to everyone else who turned up, brought
items to show and talk about. 22 people attended. In the Micro Robotwars
Challenge we had 2 Lego Robots and one in the under 300g category.

Our next meeting will be at 6:30pm on Monday 15th August 2011 in Training
Room 2 at Tait Radio Communications, 175 Roydvale Avenue Christchurch. We
have at least one more volunteer wanting to come along to talk about CNC.
I'm hoping to update the email list footer when we get the admin password
sorted.

Thanks to Kay for posting photos. If anyone else is able to post photos
please feel free to do so, I'll attempt to collect them together in due
course.

Richard