[chbot] 19' rack rails...

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Fri Jul 15 00:45:25 BST 2011

Ya, they only sell em in packs of 4x37U minimum at well over $100  Was looking for a cheap option.
(I have an account for my business already, first place I looked)

re: using angle alloy, that's what I'm probably going to have to do, I was trying to avoid having to drill and tap 40 holes! :-)

Cheers, Me.