[chbot] Molten Media Trust

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jul 6 02:42:43 BST 2011

I would be very interested in Molten Media having a section for stepper
motors, as well as as section for untested equipment. I've tried several
times to engage with them to run the feed of bits both ways. They have
always been very friendly but I never succeeded. It is always worthwhile
looking along their shelves to see whats on offer. It springs to mind that I
only go there to drop things off so if there was a web way to find out whats
available they could sell more.

Richard