[chbot] OT....what should it cost?

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 05:25:18 GMT 2011

Solution found. I little dearer than the one I was thinking of but does multiple rooms and handles the IR control back.

http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productResults.asp?keywords=qc3685&keyform=KEYWORD

So far its working great and will keep me going until everything goes
digital.

Thanks all for the advice.