[chbot] Hi everybody

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Tue Feb 1 20:26:41 GMT 2011

The hard way. A state machine that runs the literal code (held in Block
RAM), including the recursive expression evaluator. Complete with program
entry so I can enter programs on the fly.

My long-term plan is to have an RS232 on the front end, and an EPP style
interface on the  back of it, allowing the ultimate in retro of writing
firmware in BASIC.

Yes, completely pointless, but I have to have some reason to learn VDHL.

Mike