[chbot] Hi everybody

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 1 09:16:23 GMT 2011

Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard from the lurking shadows. I'm Richard the Science Alive
key holder and de facto organiser until someone else decides to take
it on. We look forward to meeting you and seeing some of your stuff
one day. Our next meeting is on Monday 21st February. Will we get to
meet you then?

Cheers

Richard Jones