[chbot] Sexy Christchurch Technologies looking for worldwide exposure?

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Mon Apr 5 21:24:55 BST 2010

Hi!
In 3 weeks I'll head north for 3 months to give a series of talks at
technology clubs, schools, and companies like Google and Microsoft.
(The Google Tech Talk I gave last year has been viewed by 4952 people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmpPm2Di0Bo )
I'll travel through the US, Germany, France, Spain and Japan and talk
about the things I've build in the last couple years (ViewPort,
12Blocks, OneRobot, DanceBot, PropScope, and the Propeller Book) and
how people are using them.  I'd like to start my talks by sharing some
of the cool things people are doing right here in Christchurch.
So, my question: "What sexy technologies are being invented in
Christchurch right now?"  Ideally I'd like to show a photo/short video
of each and say a word or two about them.  If you know of someone
doing something cool please share, and better yet, help me get in
contact with them.
Here some ideas:
- MartinAir Jetpack: http://www.martinjetpack.com
- YikeBike: http://www.yikebike.com