[chbot] Cheap opto components

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:51:47 BST 2009

I bought the 200 opto transistors on trade me and will make 100 of them
available to club members.

Opto transistors are really fast compared to light dependent resistors...
see my blog showing some measurements on this:
http://embeddedjanitor.blogspot.com/

My 4-channel light sensor is progressing slowly....

-- Charles