[chbot] Web programming of ladder logic

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:43:31 BST 2009

Last time I voiced an opinion on this I was somewhat skeptical about
Morris' idea of doing a web interface for ladder logic programming.
The reason for my skepticism was that I though that a web server
capable of doing a ladder logic interface was far too complex to run
on a wifi router.

Since then I've been playing around a bit with cgi processing and see
that it would be actually quite simple to do a rudimentary web GUI
using cgi processing and a C back-end to do the main processing and
compilation.

Once I have something rudimentary, I'll post it on github.

-- Charles