[chbot] Python on a router, next meeting is on Tuesday

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 10 01:33:57 GMT 2009

Well Morris,

I could not make it to your Python on a router presentation as I like to
play 'Go' on Fridays.
So would you be up for bringing your router controlled robot and python on
Tuesday for a non-competitive repeat presentation?
As far as being beaten is concerned young Hayley showed the rest of us how
to build and program robots at our last meeting!

Richard