[chbot] Fast micromouse, next meeting is on Tuesday

Morris skibear at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:22:31 GMT 2009

That is amazing! I love seeing these sort of devices!

However I find them demotivating to get involved with because: either I
want to be competitive (but I don't have the hours to devote), or I want
to do something for fun (in which case I prefer something
non-competitive).

I have been trying to think of some simple events that are more fun and
don't smell of competitiveness (unlike micromouse, line following, can
moving) but I haven't come up with better ideas than  those!... Anybody
else?

Morris